Life & Song

We love every culture and art. Their existence is valuable as well as being ourselves.

Friday, May 07, 2004

I Leave Sri York Become Familiar

Today I’ll move out of Sri York Condominium of which I was a resident four months ago. Because the landlord of my house, Mr. Chandran is going to migrate to Australia, I have to pack my load and leave this place to become a nomad again.

Everything that I met in Sri York made my tired body and mind from working hard in Korea recovered. The blue sky as low as in my arms, the floating clouds, the flying birds, the showering squall, the rainbow after raining, the splendor of the setting sun, the laying moon, the frogs’ singing sound breaking the silence of the night, and etc. Really nature was a drawing and a music.

The people at Sri York also helped me to remove the strange feelings of the foreign life. Every morning they gave me the merry greetings ‘Good Morning’ first and always answered to my questions kindly.

Today in the evening, I'll build my new nest in Batu Feringghi. While Sri York located at the foot of the Penang Hill made me recognize the beauty of nature changing every moment, I wonder very much what I will feel in my new house with an outlook over the sea. Well, the second chapter of my life in Penang starts now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home