Life & Song

We love every culture and art. Their existence is valuable as well as being ourselves.

Monday, May 17, 2004

When I Look at the Sky in Penang

When I stayed at Sri York condominium, it was a calm house where nobody visited and called to me.

I came across the time. Then, my feelings changed variously. It was raining, just now it stopped, suddenly the sun shone. Sometimes it becomes an active volcano, finally it changed into smooth wind.

I go out to a balcony, so I see over the sky. The cloud looks very low. It made diverse shapes like children drawing it innocently.

I imagine that it springs out to the sky perpendicularity. It seems to come into bloom in thick clouds. When I see floatable cloud, I feel that I am not a human being but a supernatural being. My body gets loose.

As sunset, I listened to a praying sound, which a certain man reads the Koran. When it is mixed a red sky, I shouted a sigh of admiration. It is live music, beautiful and peaceful sound. I am cured, the tired spirit becomes pure.

These feelings are forgotten from a certain moment. I am busy because I have worked. I didn’t have time. Only I experienced with indirectness through looking and listening at television.

Last week, I moved out Sri York. When I looked for a new house, I considered a house that I could view nature. I don’t like downtown which is complicated.

I recognized; It is the happy life that I can listen sound of the inside in nature.

Now, I can see the sea at the balcony in my new house every time. There are many birds which awaken me. What a wonderful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home